Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
All it takes is a small water leak for mold to begin to grow in your Kansas City, KS, home or business. In just 48 hours, mold can grow and spread throughout your property. Due to the irritants and allergens present in mold, mold can be very harmful to you and the people in your home or business. Our SERVPRO of Kansas City Midtown team has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your residential or commercial mold infestation. No matter day or night, rain or sunshine, our SERVPRO team is ready to respond to your mold infestation!
Give us a call today!
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (816) 895-8890
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Kansas City Midtown for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Kansas City Midtown has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Kansas City
- Kansas City
- Prairie Village
- Mission Hills
- Westwood Hills
- Mission Woods