Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Disasters never strike at a convenient time, and our SERVPRO of Kansas City Midtown team knows that. Our team prides ourself in always being on standby and ready to respond. Our SERVPRO team can properly handle ANY size water, fire, or mold loss. Make sure and give our Kansas City Midtown team a call if you exprience water, fire, or mold damage in your home or business.
We are Faster to Any Size Disaster and ready to respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate and give our Kansas City Midtown team a call!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (816) 895-8890
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Kansas City Midtown arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.