What Do Kansas City Fire Damage Cleanup Crews Typically Encounter After a Fire?
Following a Fire, Cleanup Crews in Kansas City Often Find Certain Types of Fire Damage
When a fire ravages your Kansas City home, it usually leaves behind certain kinds of damage. These fire-related scars affect surfaces around your residence, foul its air in at least a couple of ways, injure its structure and contents, and ultimately impact its overall livability.
After years of performing fire damage cleanup work in Kansas City, SERVPRO technicians have grown accustomed to finding particular types of fire and smoke damage. While completing their house fire clean up efforts, our professionals have generally found:
- Foul, smoke particle-laden air throughout fire damaged homes
- Acidic, fire-related residues that discolor and corrode, or otherwise harm any surfaces they are deposited on
- Scorched or charred structural elements and household contents
- Seriously damaged rooms or areas of houses that require substantial reconstructive efforts.
- Smoke particle-coated HVAC ductwork that could facilitate the further fouling of interior air
After discovering such issues, SERVPRO employs its specialized fire damage restoration expertise and equipment to return your residence to its pre-fire condition as soon as possible. Some of the state-of-the-art tools that enable us to do this are air movers, air scrubbers, ozone machines, advanced foggers, and a wide array of commercial-grade deodorants.
So, if you ever suffer a house fire and need fire damage cleanup assistance, call your helpful neighbors at SERVPRO of Kansas City Midtown. We are always ready for your call at (816) 895-8890.