Prompt Water Removal After Flooding in Kansas City
Don’t Let Interior Flooding Wreak Havoc on Your Kansas City Home – Call SERVPRO for Water Removal Services
There could be many events that cause water to flood your interior. Regardless of the cause, be it burst pipes or a faulty appliance, you need skilled water damage remediation – and fast! Even if you have a shop vac handy to try to pull up water, you may not have the capacity for the standing water before it migrates into dry spaces. SERVPRO arrives quickly to get started on the assessment so that water clean up may begin.
Standing water has a significant impact on your interior and structural elements. This is why rapid water removal in Kansas City is best. The longer it takes to remove water, the higher the risk of secondary damage and mold development. Some effects on your home happen right away after the water emergency, while others start to develop over time.
Common issues that arise from standing water include:
- Corrosion or discoloration on various surfaces
- Floorings that buckle, delaminate, or collapse
- Plaster and drywall begin to disintegrate
- Walls could warp and paint or wallpaper bubbles or peels
- Any water that migrates gets trapped behind walls and other areas difficult to access
SERVPRO has skilled water restoration technicians (WRT) on the team to handle water removal services using state-of-the-art tools and EPA-registered cleaning agents, including:
- Powerful pumps and extractors with the capacity to pull up hundreds of gallons of water
- Industrial-grade air movers, high-velocity fans, and dehumidification equipment
- Floor pads and Injectidry technology to address hidden moisture under flooring and behind walls
Let us handle your water removal and water damage repairs! Call SERVPRO of Kansas City Midtown at (816) 895-8890 for emergency response.