Kansas City Residents Get Peace of Mind with Professional Storm Damage Restoration
SERVPRO Can Handle Storm and Flood Damage When You Need It in Kansas City – Call Us 24/7
If a recent storm left you with damage, including floodwater with debris and dirt, you need to know that DIY cleanup alone is not enough. Contaminated water from rain storms brings biohazards best left to emergency services water damage professionals. SERVPRO can come to your Kansas City property to handle any water that raged through your neighborhood. When we get done, your property can be back to pre-storm condition.
With our experience handling flooding and storm damage in Kansas City, you can rest easy knowing your property is in good hands. We are ready and on-call 24 hours a day, every day of the week. We feature a Green Fleet filled with all the equipment and tools necessary to quickly and efficiently address standing water, repairs, excessive moisture levels, and more.
Steps our water restoration technicians (WRT) take in any storm, and flood damage events include:
- Placement of tarps over damaged areas on your roof
- Boarding up of damaged windows and doors
- Rapid water removal services using high-powered extractors and pumps
- Drying and dehumidification by our applied structural drying technicians (ASD)
- Hidden moisture detection using sensors and meters
- Total cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfection
- Repairs using controlled demolition, as needed
With controlled demolition, we address any non-salvageable materials with excessive water damage or contamination. Everything is reconstructed with all-new materials to make your home “Like it never even happened.”
When a storm rolls through, know that you have a team on your side at SERVPRO of Kansas City Midtown to handle the damage. We are available 24/7, including overnights, weekends, and holidays. Call us for flood restoration at (816) 895-8890!