Kansas City Homes Need Speedy Restoration to Handle Storm Flood Damage
Let SERVPRO Take Care of Your Flood Damage Needs After a Storm Rolls Through the Kansas City Area!
Not only is Kansas City known for being the largest city within the state of Missouri, but it is also the sixth-largest across the entire Midwest. Founded in the 1830s, Kansas City comprises several prominent neighborhoods, including Country Club Plaza, 18th and Vine District, and River Market District.
Dining and Sipping Your Way Through Kansas City
Grabbing a bite to eat or cooling down with a refreshing beverage is easy in Kansas City, with all of the fantastic options from which to choose. Whether you are looking for a local bakery to grab something quick for breakfast or planning a night out with friends, you will discover something for everyone to experience. Top stops in the area for restaurants and pubs include:
- Q39 – Midtown
- 801 Chop House
- Pierpont’s at Union Station
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
- Café Trio Restaurant
- Blue Nile Cafe
Taking Time to Explore the Attractions Kansas City Has to Offer
Are you hoping to learn more about Kansas City, Missouri history or wish to experience local parks and nature destinations? There are many beautiful things to see, do, and enjoy when you are in the area, including top attractions like:
- National WWI Museum and Memorial –Located on 2 Memorial Drive, this is an outstanding museum and war memorial dedicated to the history and memory of WWI and the impact on the local and global community as a whole.
- Kansas City Zoo –Whether you are an animal buff looking to learn about specific species or you want to enjoy a memorable day out, you will find this world-famous zoo on Zoo Drive will make an excellent destination. Here, over 1700 amazing animals are housed across over 200 acres, making it an ideal stop for the whole family. Be sure to look at the regular events and activities scheduled each weekend.
- Arabia Steamboat Museum –Grand Boulevard is where you will find this unique destination filled with the rich history surrounding steamboats and the related industry. The museum itself houses 200 tons of impressive cargo dating back to life in the 1856 American frontier.
Flood Damage Restoration Calls for Extraction, Drying, and Proven SERVPRO Techniques for Kansas City Residents
SERVPRO technicians are available to ensure your Kansas City property gets back on track following flooding from a recent storm. As a property owner, the last thing you want to face will be costly repairs from a leaking roof from storms or floodwater seeping into your ground floor. We feature high-tech tools, equipment, and proven techniques to get results quickly.
When you call us for help with flood damage in Kansas City, we can assess damage intensity behind walls and within ductwork using borescopes. Such equipment is useful for:
- Gaining access to hard-to-reach areas
- Minimizing the need for wall demolition
- Capturing video and images in challenging spaces
You never want moisture trapped behind walls, within tight spaces, or behind baseboards where it can lead to potential mold growth. Our skilled IICRC-technicians perform water damage remediation to scope out hidden moisture to ensure it gets addressed accordingly.
SERVPRO of Kansas City Midtown is the team you want in your corner for help with flood damage after a powerful storm. Call us at (816) 895-8890 for 24/7 emergency response.